Group reservations are reservation with more that 10 people, and needs always to consult Lisbon Poets Hostel reception in advance in order to confirm the availability and prices. Prices and conditions change upon specify circumstances: time of the year, type of group, size of the group and others. The reservation will be confirmed after the payment of 25% form the total, which will secure your reservation. You can pay bank transfer or by credit card (add a 2% fee). You have to pay the rest of the amount at the hostel when you arrive.
Cancellations needs to be done by email and confirmed by us.
The 25% deposit will not be returned if you cancel the group reservation 1 month or less before your arrival day.
You are allowed to cancel or change your reservation up to 15 days before your arrival at the hostel. After this period, we will not return the amount.
Terms and Conditions
- For each key we always ask for a 20 euros deposit. This key deposit will not be refunded in case of any damage or irregularity;
- Noise is forbidden after 10 pm;
- No running in the corridors and on the stairs, no slamming the doors;
- No eating, drinking or smoking allowed inside the rooms;
- Respect the other Hostel guests while you are staying with us;
- The Poets Hostel reserves the right of admission or expulsion in case of neglecting these rules;
The most significant artistic movements of this the neo-vanguards: minimalism, conceptualism, post-minimalism, Land Art and Arte Povera. Permanent Exhibition (1960-1980)
We are offering 2 free nights in Lisbon or Porto every month.
Use our hashtags #poetshostel and #thepoetsinn on your travel pictures.
We are accepting orders!
Poets Hostel Customized Tote Bags.
Each one is unique, printed with wood types by YAY.
After the 1st of January 2019, 2€ per night Municipal Tourist Tax will be charged to every single Guest over 13 years old, to a maximum of 7 euros (7 overnight stays in a row, per person). This is a tax imposed by Lisbon Town Hall.
Learn Portuguese in Lisbon!
Lisbon Poets Hostel
Rua Heliodoro Salgado, nº4